When your power keeps tripping or your lights are flickering, you could easily mistake your home for being haunted. But don’t worry! Electrical fault finding (aka ghost hunting) and fixing are what Bara Electricals licensed team is best at.
Signs of an electrical fault
Some of the signs that there could be a fault in your electrical wiring include lights flickering, tripping fuses, a blown electrical socket or a power surge. If you experience any of these signs, don’t take the risk of DIY! There are over 1,000 electrical-related injuries reported in Australia every year – it’s not worth it.
Finding Electrical Faults
Bara electricians have years of experience and are experts in electrical faults, circuit breakers, insulation failure, faulty powerpoints, power safety and much much more. We love the challenge of finding faults in a flash!
When called out to your home, office or commercial building to resolve electrical faults, we carry out the following:
- Check and test all RCD circuit breakers for short circuits
- Check and test the fuse box safety switch
- Check for any poor connections overloaded with appliances
- Install a surge protector if needed
- Test all appliances for any basic electrical fault causing a fuse to trip
- Test earth rods for a main earth fault
- Make sure that your electrical safety circuit will not overload or overheat
- Test and check some more.
Even the most experienced electrician requires the right tools for the job, and we have invested in the latest technology to ensure that no electrical fault can get past us.
Common electrical problems arise in fuse boxes, switchboards and electrical panels. You may even find your RCD to be the problem, but whatever is causing that tripping or flashing lights, we will find it and fix it.
Because we offer a 24-hour electrical service, Perth homeowners and property managers can depend on us in times of urgent need.